WooCommerce Waiting List module can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock. You’ll see your sales and your customers’ satisfaction increase.
Admin will be able to plan a pre-launch for some products and create a mailing list of users before making them available for sale. Admin will have the possibility to create a list of potential customers interested in one or more products of your e-commerce.
Features of WooCommerce Waiting List
- Admin can Enable/Disable the module functionality for the customers.
- Customers can join the waiting list for the outofstock products so they will be notified once the product will be available.
- Admin can set the join waiting list text which will be visible by the customers.
- Admin can enable the option so that mails will be automatically send to the users when the product becomes available.
- Admin can exclude multiple products in which customer cannot join the waiting list.
- Admin can view list of products at backend in which customers joined the waiting list.
- Guest users can also join the waiting list by providing their emails.
- Admin can send mail manually from the WooCommerce Waiting List menu at backend.
- Admin can delete the waiting list after informing customers about the product.
- Admin can manually add the user to the waiting list from backend.
- Admin can also perform bulk actions for the waiting list as well as customers.
- Pagination is there for speeding up the process and providing the fastest result.
- Admin can also see the date that when the customer is joined the waiting list.
- Admin can check that whether the customer is registered or not in the waiting list.
- There is also a support for variable products.
- Admin can manually remove user from the waiting lists.
- Customers can check the product waiting lists from my account page in which they have joined.
- Customers can leave from the waiting list.
- Customers are also able to see that when they have joined the waiting list.
- Customers can perform search operations to save their time.
- There is also a pagination for customer’s end for the fastest results.
- Customers can check the products in which they have joined the waiting list becomes available or not from the list.
- WooCommerce Email templates are added for waiting list mails.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We are also awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Profile.
Installation of WooCommerce Waiting List Plugin
The customer has to login at admin end in WordPress and in the menu section, he has to hover his mouse over the Plugins menu which brings out a submenu, then click on the Add New submenu.
Then he needs to click on the Upload Plugin button to upload the plugin zip file.
After clicking Upload Plugin button, you will be able to see the below image. Then click on Choose File button to browse the plugin.
Then, when you select the WooCommerce Waiting List plugin zip, your selected zip appears here. Then finally click on Install Now button to install the plugin.
After installing the plugin, click on Activate Plugin to activate the WooCommerce Waiting List plugin.
Permalinks – WooCommerce Waiting List
Here, Admin needs to flush the permalinks by navigating on Settings>Permalinks. Then, the admin needs to save the Post name permalinks.
Admin End – WooCommerce Waiting List
Now click on Configuration to visit the configuration page of the plugin or you can also hovers on WooCommerce Waiting List admin menu, he/she is able to see 2 submenus i.e. Products and Configuration. Click on the Configuration to visit the configuration page.
Then Admin can see the configuration page.
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the functionalities for the customers.
Join Button Text:
Here, Admin can set the text which will be appeared in the join waitng list button to the customers on single product page for outofstock products.
Automatically Send Mails:
Here, Admin can enable/disable this option to send the mails to the waiting list users automatically when he/she updates the product stock to instock.
Here, Admin can select multiple products for which customers are not able to join the waiting list.
Products – WooCommerce Waiting List
There are several info about the products in which customers have joined the waiting list. From the actions column, admin can View Users, Send Mail or Delete Waiting List. On clicking View Users, admin will see the below list of users who have joined the waiting list for that product.
Users in Waiting List – WooCommerce Waiting List
Here, Admin can add any email to the list manually. Admin can check whether the email is registered on his store or not. Admin can also see that when the customer have joined the waiting list of any products. Admin can also perform some actions from the list manually i.e. send mail or remove user from the list. Admin can also use bulk actions for these operations and to save time. Admin can perform an email search in this list.
Registered Customers’ End – WooCommerce Waiting List
Registered Customers will be able to see the button shown in the below image to join the waiting list for out of stock products and they will get notified once the product becomes available.
After joining the waiting list, customers will get the success message and the info in the product page that they have already joined the waiting list.
My Waiting List on My Account Page
From My Account page, Customers can check their waiting list from My Waiting List menu. Here, customers can check stock status of the product for which they have joined the waiting list. Customers can choose to leave the waiting list from this page.
Unregistered Customers’ End – WooCommerce Waiting List
Unregistered customers will be able to see the button with the email field in which they have to enter the emails to join the waiting list for which they will get notified when the product becomes available.
WooCommerce Email Template
Admin can configure Email Templates for the Waiting List notification mails which will be delivered to customers.
Customers will get the following mail when the product becomes available in the store if they have joined the waiting list for that product.
Multilingual – WooCommerce Waiting List
Admin can use .pot file which is provided within the plugin in the languages folder from which they can translate the plugin.
If you have any questions/queries with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our best to answer as quickly as possible.